|LyngbyLocalDrilling Operations Offshore||Ref.: MD-157482|
|Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and dynamic environment? Maersk Drilling is looking for a skilled Mechanic/Welder with offshore experience to work in the North Sea sector.|
|• An international work environment with highly skilled colleagues|
• A fast-paced work day with a mix of both routine and ad hoc tasks
• In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment.
• The position is permanent with a 3:3 rotation working out of the Danish sector of the North Sea
|• Carry out work in connection with crane operations, general maintenance and cleaning jobs, and other similar tasks|
• Maintain a good working environment in all working areas and ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions
• Assist the offshore technical superintendent with the supervision of the daily activities of the Technical Section and in keeping a high technical level on the Mechanical equipment on board
• Be well acquainted with the legislation in respect of the working environment and safety, and MD safety and environmental policy; and ensure that this is applied in the daily work on board
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate has a mechanical/engineering background with welding experience (preferably G4 welding certificate) and sound knowledge of plant operation and maintenance and computerized maintenance systems. Sea going experience an advantage, but not a prerequisite. We prefer candidates holding a valid Medical Certificate and Safety Training Courses in accordance with the requirements stipulated for regular crew by the continental shelf authority.|
|>||Last application date: 31 December 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Rita Kollar: Rita.Kollar@maerskdrilling.com.
|maerskdrilling.com||Maersk Drilling is a part of A.P. Moller - Maersk. We design, develop and operate a global fleet of advanced drilling rigs using cutting edge technology and know-how. Our modern fleet counts 24 drilling rigs including drillships, deepwater semi-submersibles and high-end jack-up rigs. Maersk Drilling employs an international staff of 3,200 people and generated an underlying profit of USD 743m in 2016. We create value with our customers through a unique service delivery concept where we customize safe, efficient and consistent drilling services. We build our service around our highly skilled and committed work force, our state of the art offshore drilling rigs and our 40 years of experience operating in the most challenging environments. By joining us, you should be prepared for a career that can lead you anywhere. For further information, see www.maerskdrilling.com.|