Operations Support Expeditor & Master Data Maintainer (Temporary)

ApplyPrint Preview
 
 
 
Operations Support Expeditor & Master Data Maintainer (Temporary)
AktauLocalOil Operations/ProductionRef.: MO-127019
Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is looking for Operations Support Expeditor & Master Data Maintainer (Temporary) to be based in Aktau, Kazakhstan 5 days on /2 days off. The position is only for Kazakhstan citizens.
We Offer
In Kazakhstan Maersk Oil has a 60% operating interest of the onshore Dunga field in the Mangystau region. The remaining 40% belong to Partex Corporation and Oman Oil Company Limited holding a 20% share each.
This role represents a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting onshore field development plan, with an abundance of subsurface data having been collected via drilling of >200 wells on the Dunga Field to date. The Dunga field produces around 14,000 bopd and Maersk have an ambition to grow this significantly within the coming years
Key Responsibilities
Provide support and assistance to administrative, SAP and Master Data Maintenance issues;
Day to day liaison between P&L and Operations;
Ensure PM checks are released;
Ensure follow up on materials for jobs PPM, including status rapports etc.
Ensure that reports are made for jobs & PPM as per Operations requirement;
Ensure that PPM notifications are closed;
Assisting Engineers in Operations department;
Follow up and expediting on materials;
Assist in coordination of urgent materials;
Follow up on job packages and inventory on these as required;
Ensure relevant reports (P & L Pending List etc.) are kept up to date and expedited as per Operations requirement;
General SAP assistance and basic training to relevant Maintenance personnel;
Update PM plans and other key PM SAP module related updated
Maintain Master data in PM SAP module;
Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required by Operations where relevant;
Manage incoming work as per received Notifications;
Execute Data Changes / Creations in a timely and accurate manner;
The main focus of the Data Management role is to maintain data relating to:
Maintenance Plans
­ Task Lists
­ Functional Locations
­ Equipment
­ Bills of Material
­ Revisions
­ Work Centres
­ Maintenance Strategies
­ Measuring Points
Management / Creation of relevant templates
Troubleshooting for data related issues
Stakeholder Support
Liaison with main stakeholders to effectively process requests and to optimize working practices;
Report generation and distribution to team lead and stakeholders;
Training;
End-User training will be a requirement for Master Data related processes within SAP to stakeholders;
Training of peers within direct team.
Update Master Data Management Procedures and other relevant procedures
Provide inspections related to Master actuality reports and take actions according to results
Who we are looking for
Bachelor Engineering Degree
6 years’ experience within the oil and gas industry
Good understanding of maintenance
Vast experience in purchasing
Proven experience in SAP PM Module master data maintenance.
Knowledge of local authorities and compliance requirements;
>Last application date: 24 February 2017.
For further information, please contact: Assel Tuleusheva.
Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com