Customer Service Specialist
|ManilaLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-105219|
|Do you want to be a part of undisputed leader of liner shipping?|
The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate. It operates in 130 countries and has a workforce of 108,000 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, the company is involved in a wide range of activities in the energy, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries.
Maersk Line is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service Specialist.
|An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.|
There is a great career growth and development within MCC Transport as the role growth is evolving as there will be chance to work not just in MCC Transport but also within other subsidiaries of Maersk Philippines
- Ensuring the following objectives are met: (1) to keep pending tray/s in GCSS clear before the end of any business day, and (2) to handle and arrange exceptional system updates according to SOPs and guidelines related to booking acceptance.
- Ensure export and import shipments for MCC flow smoothly.
- Proactively manage issues related to product delivery to the customer.
- Promote MCC Transport’s Standard Transport Services (STS) in writing to the customers as andwhen required.
- Ensure Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO) target reached timely by closing of GCSS tasks and to produce invoice 1 day after vessel departure
- Responsible for reaching KPIs/Objectives as established.
|Who we are looking for|
- Any Bachelor's degree graduate.
- At least 1 year of experience as Customer Service Representative in any BPO / share Services Industry. Preferably working from Logistics/ Shipping industry but open to other industry as long as with Customer Service experience.
- Amenable to work with OT and on weekends if needed.
- Fixed DAYSHIFT.
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|mcc.com.sg||MCC Transport is the regional shipping specialist in the world's most dynamic and fastest growing market: Intra-Asia. Part of the Maersk Group and headquartered in Singapore, we have over 600 employees in 14 countries, from East Russia, to Bangladesh and operate a fleet of over 80 ships. Having served as the Intra-Asia Partner for over 20 years, MCC continues to link its customers to opportunities across Asia. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast paced work environment with a strong, collaborative culture where employees are empowered and expected to take ownership and accountability for their performance. We subscribe to the Maersk Group philosophy and core values which have been in place over the last 100 years, and have a strong employee value proposition, with career development and opportunities available globally.|