Financial Operations Associate
|supply chain management field and our customers are among top 500 fortune companies operating in different industries. |
Our business offers a broad range of service portfolios to our customers, including but not limited to ocean freight, airfreight, customs clearance, trucking, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management, and supply chain solution design & execution.
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunity employer and adopt fair employment practices wherever we operate.
- Ensuring timely and accurate creation of cost and revenue estimates
- Ensuring timely and accurate job closing process (soft and hard close) and other KPI’s
- Ensure the alignment of the two systems – Kewill and FACT
- Assist the Fin-ops supervisor in monitoring the negative CM1 jobs and check for other inaccuracies in job profitability
- Monitor difficult leakage charges like demurrage, detention, waiting time etc. and ensuring they are being billed to customers
- Monitor interface issues with Error handlers & PO gate keeper and ensure that they are resolved timely
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing (including Inter Company Billing) to customers
- Assist Fin-ops supervisor to propose monthly operational cost accruals including ageing to Finance, especially on the items not in the system
- Ensuring and verifying that ad-hoc charges received are billed to the customer
- Keep an eye on all void billings done by the Error handlers (no corresponding FACT invoice)
- Ensuring timely resolution of invoice verification process exceptions (including ageing workflows)
- Proactively Ensuring master data quality (customers and vendors)
- Perform Root cause analysis, especially on recurring items
- All other projects/tasks assigned by the Fin-ops supervisor
|Who we are looking for|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in written and oral English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
- Amenable to work in temporary or project based contract.
For further information, please contact: .
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|