Student assistant to HR department
|GothenburgStudentHuman Resources||Ref.: DC-105146|
|Damco is part of the Maersk Group and one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.|
We are now looking for a HR Assistant to our office in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be a member of the local HR team and support the Nordic and East Europe area in various HR projects and administrative tasks.
|The HR department handles all personnel-related tasks for all employees in Damco Nordic and East Europe. As HR Assistant you have an important role in supporting the local HR team in various HR tasks.|
• A great opportunity to combine your studies with “hands on” HR work.
• An opportunity to accelerate your HR career in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
• An informal, dynamic and exciting workplace.
|You will mainly support the HR team in various administrative tasks, such as:|
• Assisting on caretaking HR data in various systems.
• Pulling monthly and weekly reports.
• Updating HR policies and compliance of same.
• Project member on various HR projects.
• Assisting in HR administrative tasks.
• Assisting in various recruitments.
• Act as a sparring partner to the Nordic and Eastern Europe HR team.
|Who we are looking for|
|We believe that the ideal candidate is/has:|
• In the beginning of his/hers studies in Human Resources or similar education and see this as a long time commitment.
• Able to work approx. 10-15 hours per week.
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience, preferably in an administrative position.
• A team player with a flexible and humble approach.
• A self-starter who is structured and detailed oriented.
• Good skills in MS Office.
• The ability to talk to everyone and create trustworthy connections.
• Fluent in the English and Swedish language.
Applications will be read and interviews will be held continuously, so do not wait with your application.
|>||Last application date: 31 May 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|