|XiamenLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: DC-105127|
|Always comply with the company's policies/guidelines at all times|
- Always strive towards productivity improvements, rationalization, innovation and team spirit. Likewise provide defect-free service meeting our customers, and internal requirements the first time, every time.
|Scope of Responsibilities:|
Cover the market or territory assigned with a view to generate Sales and provide our customers with a personalized and localized service. This includes but not limited to:
1. Manage the business volumes/CM1 budgets for the year with a view to achieve as a minimum 100 percent.
2. Manage the territory assigned to you and develop the market with inside sales
3. Maintain a strong relationship with all existing accounts and generate increasing CM1
4. Execute face to face sales calls to systematically visit all prospect accounts within your territory
5. Engage actively with internal and external partners such as operation team, carriers, and customs clearance agencies.
6. Promote and market Damco brand, monitor and be aware of Market trends
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Live the APM vision and values
- Deliver and where possible exceed targets as set out in your KPI
- Establish, develop and implement short and long term Sales strategies and objectives for the territory or market assigned to you
- Identify, propose and sell other services we have to the customers namely LSS
- Ensure seamless cooperation with other departments within the branch.
- Ensure that the CRM are being updated at all times
- Establish and communicate clear priorities to all customer service and operations department for accounts under your responsibility
- Ensure and develop a high market profile and image of Damco as a professional, profitable and customer oriented NVOCC in the market place
- Identify, analyze, develop and communicate new business opportunities in the areas of potential interest to the management
- Monitor and communicate major trade and industry developments, including competitor activities, their strength and weaknesses.
- Ensure that the Marketing Plan concept is implemented forming the basis for our strategic planning - short as well as long term
In addition to the above responsibilities you must further:
Promote and Market the Damco Brand
- Ensure that you sells and market Damco and not for individual or named carriers.
- Ensure that you sell market Damco House Bill of Ladings only.
- Ensure that one approach only DIRECT ACCOUNTS, co-loading are to be avoided at all cost.
- Establish a country to county dialogue with our overseas counterpart to maximize opportunities available on a given account.
- Engaged selling process to actively promote LSS.
- Broaden business engagements
- Establish rapport with our overseas counterpart and carriers locally
- Assist sales management and managed your own area of responsibilities to optimally prepare for sales calls, this include pre-empt account's needs not limited to pricing but include a sales presentations on Damco capabilities, service scope.
Monitor and be aware of market trends
- Ensure that market trends are report to management swiftly in order to allow management to react quickly to the market place order maintain our position.
- Ensure that we at all times does not encroached onto ML accounts or shift business from one business entity to another.
|Who we are looking for|
- Minimum 2 years of forwarding sales experience, preferable in field sales activities
- University graduate with a grade 6 in English language proficiency, both in writing and speaking
- Good sales presentation skill
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|