|DakarLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-100747|
|The (Senior) Sales Executive role is responsible for driving outside sales activities in Senegal targeting both for BCO and Forwarder within Senegal|
|• Deliver agreed targets through personal sales engagement and follow up|
• Actively drive a robust pipeline of short and medium-term opportunities
• Provide input in the yearly business plan and target setting
• Follow the guidelines and policies for the sales activities, including transparency and cross selling and assist in the process of up selling if necessary.
• Country engagement with departments to ensure market competitive products and pricing – provide feedback on market developments and requirements
• Have an in depth understanding of products and services and be able to explain the Maersk product. Translate this understanding into persuasive presentations and proposals or the correct follow up action
• To build strong, value-driven, long-term Client rapport and deliver excellence in a committed and consistent manner.
• Recommend product development initiatives driven by knowledge of client needs.
• To own trade marketing plan and client specific market plan as well as forecast management.
• Analyze market and competition information and suggest to the management for setting up correct policy to ensure Maersk staying competitive in the market in order to initiate and support sales drives.
• Ensure focus on new business and controlled business development. Critically evaluate business propositions, recommend and execute short & long term strategies.
• Implement E-strategy, explore client needs and provide E-solution to add values to clients.
• Develop and share trade/industry-specific knowledge with other sales teams in branch / cluster / corporate level.
• Monitor client call plans. Make sure proper preparation ahead of each visit to derive targeted results.
• Monitor sales activities through Sales Management systems - Insight.
• Oversee Negotiation and contracting with major clients.
• Ensure swift conflict resolution by maintaining direct lines to senior business owners and orchestrating organizational resources.
• Focus on increasing effectiveness of Client Management by drawing upon best practices, as well as ongoing training and educational initiatives.
|Who we are looking for|
|a 4 years experienced person who has good communication and persuasion skills and the drive to go the extra mile and win in a competitive environment with following key technical skills and Functional capabilities:|
• Professional standard knowledge and good expertise of sales
• Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SFDC and AFLS systems
• Action oriented
• Business Acumen
• Career Ambition
• Customer Focus
• Drive for results
• Presentation Skills
|>||Last application date: 02 April 2016.|
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|