Business Manager Information Solutions
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MO-091554|
|Maersk Oil HQ is looking for an Information Solutions Business Manager to ensure best practices in running Information Solutions for Maersk Oil. The focus will be to provide transparency to both internal and external information solutions to improve the cost-effectiveness of the services delivered to the wider organization.|
|The position as Information Solutions Business Manager is placed centrally in Maersk Oil Information Solutions (IS). You will join a team of 7 dedicated colleagues in the OCIO team (Office of the CIO) handling a variety of tasks across the IS organisation such as financial controlling and forecasts, investment portfolio, sourcing strategy, reporting, benchmarking and yearly planning cycle etc. |
The role will give you a unique opportunity to impact the development of IS as a business and performance management driven central entity in Maersk Oil.
|The key responsibility is to drive the development of the global IS performance management disciplines with focus on:|
• Service Clarity, i.e. to ensure the daily IT services to the business are fully supported from a financial and resource perspective
• Financial Transparency, i.e. to globally align financial and value measures, which also entails the development and maintenance of models to make objectives, accessible to the management including benchmarks against peer group
• Underpinning data-driven decision-making flows
• Performance Measurement, i.e. standardizing, centralizing and operationalizing reporting globally
• Delivery of communication related activities such as newsletters and yearly report
• Service Catalogue management.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have a relevant Master’s Degree with experience gained within a management/strategy consultant job in an IT company, preferably with a global footprint. |
• You have a proven track record of applying performance management indicators to ensure consistency and transparency
• You have proven project management experience in driving processes based on benchmarks, objectives and KPIs and how to create buy-in.
• You have strong communication skills, can influence multiple internal stakeholders and excel in building trusted relationships with key decision makers
• You have strong analytical skills with the focus on improving the internal processes and their effects on the business.
|>||Last application date: 29 January 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|