Project Operations Manager
|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-087244|
|Here is a unique opportunity to take on a leading role in a new development project in the North Sea. You will be using your extensive experience and deep understanding of operations to deliver on the Operations aspects of the project, as well as find and implement innovative solutions to the challenges you meet throughout the project.|
|At Maersk Oil, you will be part of an environment where you experience willingness to innovate, contribute your knowhow and ideas, and get many professional challenges in a dynamic and exciting environment.|
You will be working with world-class tools and technology along with a team of highly professional colleagues from across the globe. At the same time, you can develop a strong network and put in place the foundation for further career development in Maersk Oil.
As Project Operations Manager, you will have a key role in achieving the development project’s objective of low future manning and OPEX to ensure a long economical lift of the facilities.
Thus, you will be working in a highly important position, reporting directly to the Tyra Future Project Manager where you will be part of successfully delivering the project to our Danish Business Unit.
In addition, we will ensure that you will be fully introduced to our business and our company and help you make the most of your skills.
|Your role will be to ensure high quality performance management, developmental and succession planning through effective leadership and people management while securing staffing for this significant project. |
Thus, you own and deliver on the Operations aspects of the project plan. You develop and implement Operations staffing plan as well as an integrated plan for offshore staffing transition through the project completion phases.
You also take ownership of the Operational Readiness plan in close collaboration with the Operations Discipline/Operational Readiness & Assurance Teams. Your other responsibilities will be to:
- Drive an innovative approach to design issues following the Operational & Maintenance Philosophy
- Ensure effective management of ‘Operations’ input across all aspects of the project involving Operations, Production, Maintenance, Integrity & Reliability, Environment, logistics and warehousing etc.
- Ensure Operational Regulatory Compliance and deliver an effective integration of the global Asset Management Processes (AMP) i.e. Production Excellence, Integrated Activity Planning, Maintenance & In-Service Integrity Management, Operational Integrity Management, and Competency Management System
- Drive an incident free environment performance throughout the design, review, completion and hand over phases, as well as ensure appropriate involvement into safety, process safety and environmental learnings and standards being addressed through Hazops, Hazids, SIL, LOPA, PSSR , HIPO etc.
- Work closely within the project team to build up an integrated commissioning team, and liaise with Project Management and Operational Readiness & Assurance teams assuring the overall completion and handover process
|Who we are looking for|
|You have extensive offshore experience within operations and/or installation management, as well as experience across the full range of operational roles from production management through maintenance and Asset Integrity, and preferably logistics. |
Your background enables you to:
- Think creatively and innovatively to see possible future solutions to industry challenges
- Develop and enhance a strong safety culture
- Use your interpersonal skills and build solid cooperation with the Project Manager, Project Leadership Team, Operations Discipline area, Asset Operations, Integrity & Reliability, HR, as well as Facility and other Project Managers
|>||Last application date: 16 October 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|