Production Reporting Specialist
|Maersk Oil is looking for a Production Reporting Specialist to join the allocation team at our offices in Esbjerg, Denmark.|
|A challenging position in a dynamic environment where you play a key role in reporting of produced volumes that are allocated back to the wells and reservoirs, actuals versus targets in various areas and related information. These reports are all tailored to the requirements of the customers. This is done in a transparent and auditable fashion.|
The data required to perform the allocation comes from various sources like petroleum engineering, metering, operations and commercial. Customers have different requirements on how the information is visualized. This requires the willingness to understand the role of each and makes the production reporting specialist the ‘spider in the web’.
As part of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, Maersk Oil offers you a dynamic and international working environment with great opportunities for personal development.
|Your main responsibility will be:|
• Management and development of the automated production reporting platform/setup
• Together with other stakeholders, participate in the coordination of activities that impact the automated reporting, including the design and maintenance of reports
• Regular interaction with the stakeholders (customers, information services) in various parts of the organization to ensure a good understanding of current reality and requirements on production reporting
• Identify improvements to the automated production reporting platform/setup, process and content (ie; performance, data quality, data available, application capabilities)
• Support and train others in the usage of the automated production reporting solution
• Promote and support the business with in-depth knowledge of allocation/production figures and data
• Support the development and maintenance of the allocation system that underlies the production reporting system
• Develop and maintain related business processes and procedures
|Who we are looking for|
|You hold a degree in for example Industrial Engineering, Information Technology with focus on business intelligence and data warehousing, or any other engineering degree and have a strong interest in Information Systems. Or you have a strong track record in the area. You have the drive to ensure that the production data from our operations are handled and reported timely, correctly and tailored to the customer requirements. You thrive on working with large sets of data and providing the insight into these based on inputs from your customers.|
Relevant experience in the area is a plus, but you can also be a recently graduated with interest within the above field.
You are a good communicator, have strong analytical skills and are motivated by working independent and taking initiatives in order to improve processes and procedures.
Proficiency in verbal and written English is a requirement.
|>||Last application date: 25 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|