Student Assistant - Assistant Project Manager – Team ZERO
|Are you interested in working on a global strategic project with numerous stakeholders? Are you a motivated self-starter who is ready to jump in and learn while adding value ?|
Would you like to be exposed to an exciting & fast-paced environment within Maersk Drilling?
You could be the candidate we are seeking to support us with managing projects and overall improvement initiatives in Team Zero.
• Good exposure to strategic initiatives and programme management
• Management of reporting activity across various contributors
• Interpretation of statistical reports into improvement actions
• Managing and operating with various stakeholders, cultures and environments
• Delivering analysis with concrete and visible results and consequences.
|• Manage all aspects of the entire project / delivery lifecycle|
• Regularly report project status
• Collect necessary information from various sources and inputs to build strategic presentations and data analysis that will facilitate decision making
• Solicit, gather, document and validate that all deliverables meet the agreed success criteria
• Develop performance dashboards to track progress
• Manage (accuracy and timely submission) all deliverables required for progress
• Provide visual tools to support the rigs and HSSE in identifying areas for improvement
• Collaborate with several parties to obtain needed information and to secure cooperation of stakeholders when rolling out any initiative
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the shared site/folder relevant to programme management
• Serve as prime liaison between HSSE and the asset/rig teams to ensure alignment and progress
• Frequently communicate progress and reinforce internal and external customers / stakeholders understanding of deliverables and design throughout the project lifecycle.
|Who we are looking for|
|You are a student currently working towards a degree in business administration, economics, social science, international business communication or a related discipline. |
• Dynamic, ambitious with a very good eye for detail and a commitment to quality
• Assertive and able to demonstrate ability to manage stakeholders
• Self-motivated, able to communicate ideas clearly and work independently on projects
• Excellent MS Office Skills (particularly advanced Excel analytics and Power Point creative skills)
• Excellent written and spoken English.
You must be able to devote between 15-20 hours per week to this position without compromising your study programme.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|