Key Account Manager- Vancouver
|VancouverLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: DC-074264|
|We are looking for a great candidate to be the Key Account Manager for a specified customer in Vancouver. As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial development of the Customer Portfolio. You will be the strategic partner improving solutions offered by Damco while simultaneously furthering business opportunities.|
|Great place to work|
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
- Accountable for the overall ownership of customer relationships for all customers assigned to the Key Account Portfolio, leading to greater mutual collaboration, enhanced trading results, enhanced customer advocacy and continuously improving customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for ensuring that agreed annualised budgets are translated into monthly and quarterly targets, with associated action plans, performance dashboards, to ensure performance tracking and thus facilitating remedial actions where necessary.
- Accountable for ensuring that Key Account customers are ‘signed up’ and committed towards Damco’s key account program for the long term, for both Damco and the customers’ mutual benefit.
- Accountable for Sales KPIs for specified account.
|Who we are looking for|
- 5 years + in a Key Account Management role , ideally from within Damco’s industry
- Able to deeply build an understanding of Key Account customers’ strategic intent and current position, thereafter identifying further opportunities for partnership
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities in a sizeable portfolio of key customers, through personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
For further information, please contact: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
| ||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|