|Maersk Drilling Holdings Singapore Pte. Ltd. is looking for a skilled purchaser to join their purchasing team.|
|The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is renowned for its dedicated and achievement-oriented staff and global career opportunities. This enables our devoted employees to deliver a service that meets our customers' high expectations. This is an opportunity to join a company for a long term career where you can develop professionally and personally and look forward to an enriching and exciting career with us.|
The position offers you an exciting opportunity to learn more about the Maersk organization as well as to apply the latest tools and processes within purchasing and logistics. You will gain an extensive knowledge of supply chain processes on a truly global level as well as networking and utilizing the Asia Pacific oil and gas vendor network.
Our organization is characterized by engagement, professionalism, trust and drive, and creates opportunities for individual achievement through teamwork. Our working style is informal and focused; our work environment is ambitious, yet fun.
|Your prime responsibility is to provide support to the purchasing team as well as undertake administrative aspects of the Supply Chain and Procurement process. Working closely with colleagues in the Department in accordance with company procedures, specific duties are, but not limited to, the following:|
• Purchase of goods and services: Assist Buyers and assume responsibility for delegated purchases.
• Expediting: Follow up and report on status of outstanding orders.
• Logistics: Coordination of transportation and inventory management.
• System administration: Update and maintenance of relevant company systems.
• Invoice reconciliation: Processing of supplier invoices .
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate should be:|
• A true team player for a global Purchasing community.
• A self-driven person who thrives in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
• Someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills together.
• Someone who is able to work in an organised manner.
• Someone who takes initiative and responsibility while also enjoying successfully completing supply chain challenges that arise.
• Able to show good decision-making and prioritizing.
A background within purchasing or supply chain of 1 - 2 years' experience would be an advantage.
Our employees represent a wide range of educational backgrounds, working experience and nationalities - but most important to us is your interpersonal skills.
Company language and industry language in general is English and you must be able to communicate well in English – both verbally and in writing.
|maersk.com||For further information, please contact HR.MDHS@maersk.com. Applications via email will not be entertained. |
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|