|Are you ready to unfold your vast engineering expertise in a global drilling company operating one of the world’s most advanced fleets? If so, this could be your opportunity to become Process Engineer in Maersk Drilling, where you will work with state-of-the art technology and equipment, have wide responsibility and get to know the industry inside out.|
|You will be part of the Projects Department in Technical Organisation of Maersk Drilling. In the Projects department, we plan and execute yardstays and upgrades worldwide in close corporation with our Clients and Operations Department. We are a project team situated in Denmark (Lyngby) who is working on a major modification of one of our drilling rigs, which also has an oil and gas production module installed.|
You will anticipate a highly dynamic and professional environment, and you can foresee a job with great variation and opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will undoubtedly build an immense international surface of contact and you should anticipate some travelling to destinations all around the world.
|In the project team you will head and drive the tasks regarding upgrade and overhaul of the process facilities and related process safety design issues.|
You will be part of a project team which will be engaged in all phases of the project. During engineering phase you will be responsible for the process and process safety design verification against Contract requirements, executed from the Lyngby office. During construction, integration and commissioning of the project you will work on site together with the rest of the project team.
Time offshore shall be expected for start-up were you will work with the Rig Team to ensure smooth start-up of the production.
In detail you will contribute to:
• Defining the scope of work for process and process safety design for the production facility
• Perform design/documentation approval
• Participate in HAZOP and HAZID, and revert on Contractor clarifications
• Participate in client and vendor follow-up
Overall, you will focus on ensuring that the design meets the contractual requirements and complies with the regulations and standards for the area, which requires that you keep yourself updated on rules and regulations.
We will make sure to provide you with necessary knowledge in relevant areas, including insight into the drilling systems and other equipment.
|Who we are looking for|
|The right candidate:|
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience from offshore process facility designs.
• Fundamental understanding of process design and process safety design
• Has a strong focus on delivering quality and meeting deadlines in your work plus a focus on structure and detail.
• Enjoys working independently as well as being part of a team.
• Is fluent in English.
To apply for this position, you must hold a valid Danish work –and residence permit.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|