Global Process Owner - Order to Cash
|At Maersk, we are accelerating our journey to become the global integrator of container logistics - and looking for team players with a strong track record to help us drive the agenda.|
We are looking for a candidate to join the E2E Process team within a new organisational unit aimed to change the way we work.
Do you get excited by the huge potential of new technologies, and ways of working, that will help us to create new connections between people, processes and intelligent data?
Are you ready to be challenged to work cross functionally, setting new standards and playing a key role in bring our strategy into operational reality?
|An opportunity to join a newly created organization (QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.|
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers.
As Global Process Owner for Order to Cash (OTC), you will partner with senior functional leadership to transform our business. Designing and driving the E2E process landscape for scalable growth is fundamental to delivering our Customers high quality integrated product offerings.
We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and projects. It’s important that you want to develop yourself in a learning organization.
You will work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
|As GPO OTC you are responsible to drive and enable targeted improvement in end-to-end process performance. Including:|
• Ownership of ‘to-be’ and ‘as-is’ process taxonomy levels 1 and 2 for the Order to Cash process domain. Incl. strategic process architecture, impact assessment and approval of process changes plus enabling IT system changes.
• Define, monitor and drive improvement of end-to-end process performance metrics. Incl. as-is baselines and target future state PPIs .
• Establish and Chair cross-functional process development communities, to direct strategic changes and address systemic process issues impacting E2E enterprise performance.
• As part of the GPO team, define and drive an Enterprise E2E Process Development roadmap, aligned with the Enterprise level Project Portfolio and IT Blueprint.
• Increase general process awareness across the enterprise incl. business rules and key interfaces – reinforce the benefits to Customers and our company of complying to, and developing, processes.
• Monitor and embrace cross-industry best practices for Order to Cash process area, to fast-track process maturity and identify opportunities to lead industry process innovation.
• Propose and/or facilitate the development of enterprise-wide policies and internal controls applicable to Order to Cash process area.
• Contribute to the definition, implementation and evolution of the enterprise-wide business process governance model.
• Develop Business Process Owners (BPOs) through coaching and role-model leadership.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum 5+ years’ experience developing OTC processes and/or senior leadership of a division with activities related to full Order to Cash scope. |
• Direct experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Shipping an advantage.
• Strong understanding of general business models, with insights from multiple industries.
• Embrace and role-model commitment to quality and customer centricity.
• Results orientated, fact-based and the patience to take people along on a change journey.
• Confident stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator in English.
• Ability to develop talent across the organization, through coaching and effective knowledge-sharing.
|>||Last application date: 14 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: CLAIRE.MOLBY@MAERSK.COM.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|