|We work together, we workout together (in our onsite gym). We meet in our newly renovated office, we meet for walks along the water. We discuss world affairs over breakfast and lunch in our canteen, or in our collaboration lounges. We wear what makes us feel comfortable and we wear ourselves out finding solutions to problems that affect millions of people every day. We are Maersk Technology. |
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. We are transforming Maersk and this industry; this requires a high level of resilience and perseverance. Digital is taking a central stage in driving this engagement.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting an ambitious team on a great transformation journey – Then this role is the perfect next step in your career!
|The Technology team at Maersk offers a unique opportunity to leverage technology to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world.|
We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action. We are agile, value outcomes, and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
• We are a very diverse team with colleagues having many different backgrounds and from many different cultures
• We are operating in a working environment of a small software company combined with the benefits of a large enterprise
• We offer freedom to influence and shape the setup and the processes we use
• We offer possibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress
Find out more about Maersk Digital at www.maerskdigital.io
|• Design, architect and support new and existing data and ETL pipelines and recommend improvements and modifications.|
• Analyse, debug and correct issues with data pipelines.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing data pipeline for greater scalability, etc.
• Build analytics reports that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have hands-on experience with any of the cloud provider (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud).|
• You have lots of experience writing complex SQL and Python.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala.
Nice To Have
• You have knowledge of Apache Hadoop, Spark streaming, Kafka, Scala and similar technology stacks.
• Enthusiasm for machine learning.
|>||Last application date: 31 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|