Finance Business Partner for Equipment and Flow
|Maersk Centre Finance is looking for a Finance Business Partner based in Copenhagen. You will be part of a strong team continuing a transformation journey in the way we support the business. In your role you will work with operational and financial stakeholders to optimize and develop the business. As a finance business partner (FBP), you will be expected to quickly learn the business and work across the floor. You will be expected to identify risks and opportunities for the business and support stakeholder’s decision-making process. This role holds multiple challenges and provides excellent learning opportunities both in finance and Maersk operations.|
|An empowered position in Maersk Business Finance team for Operations being the focal point for decision making support, insight and analysis, forecasting, and finance related business support.|
The Business Finance Operations team interacts with stakeholders in the Operations function as well as internal stakeholders in Finance, both in HQ but also around the world. The Operations function is responsible for the global operational expenses, design of our network, managing our vessel portfolio, fleet management and executing the day-to-day cargo operation in our Liner Operation Clusters (LOCs).
As part of a dynamic global network, you will be working closely together with the core operations functions; Network, Fleet Management & Technology, Vessel Portfolio, Execution and Equipment. Further you will drive alignment with stakeholders in Trade & Marketing/Commercial and extended Finance teams. You will be exposed to senior management and a truly global organisation.
We offer an exciting and attractive career, in an ambitious and
competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional
and personal development.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performance teams.
|As part of the Operations Business Finance team you will act as the trusted partner to key stakeholders in HQ Operations team. Functional reporting to one of the Business Finance leads, but with an indirect reporting to one or multiple senior stakeholders in Operations. |
As FBP you will provide insights to Maersk Operations leadership team and impact and influence their decision making by providing analysis, performance management and decision-making support.
As a business finance we:
• Impact: We lead and drive improvements
• Influence: We recommend and challenge basis on the data and analysis
• Insight: We present and discuss on business insights
• Analysis: We prepare and present analysis
• Reports: We help business to have correct visibility in place
• Data: We own and control the financial data
|Who we are looking for|
|• You hold a Master’s degree in finance, economics or equivalent.|
• You have graduated with good grades and have work experience up to 5 years from analytical positions within investment banking, business finance, financial planning and analysis, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development or equivalent.
• You have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
• You have a strong logical and analytical capacity.
• You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy.
• You are a team player with ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
• You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems is a plus.
• You are skilled in written and spoken English. Danish is not required.
|>||Last application date: 30 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Daria Lyszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|