Key Supplier Owner (Terminals)
|In this role you will have the accountability for activities related to one of our key terminal suppliers. |
You will have the accountability for managing relations with senior stakeholders and our large key supplier.
|The position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, international and professionally challenging environment among skilled and dedicated colleagues. As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength. In Maersk we make occupational safety and health our highest priority, and we try to ensure that our employees have a healthy work-life balance. |
• Design and develop the Global Strategy for the Key Supplier. Define vision and mid – long term outlook of the relationship and approach at a global level.
• Actively maintain and develop a relationship via face to face or technology supported meetings with the supplier’s key stakeholders.
• Orchestrate internal activities and engagement with supplier worldwide in support of the afore mentioned strategy.
• Drive and Support Regional Procurement teams to execute their procurement strategies for the supplier.
• Manage performance of the supplier globally through data and dashboards.
• Extract more value from the relationship than the current localized approach does.
• Create a supplier strategy playbook with clear milestones at 1, 3, 5 years and longer term.
• Engage and signs-off negotiation strategies with all procurement managers in our 8 Liner operation clusters that are exposed to the suppliers’ branches.
• Cooperating closely with colleagues and stakeholders within Maersk Line’s Marine and Procurement community for cases in which escalations or global support could be required.
• Create a global and periodic visibility of the supplier performance, cost, volumes, together with upcoming activities and interactions.
• Meet with the supplier at Headquarter level (together with Head of Marine and Inland, CPO and COO, where relevant)
• Drives specific global initiatives with the supplier and internally (Equity plays, Cross regional plays, Payment terms improvements, Technology agreements, etc.)
• Negotiates a global contract boilerplate
|Who we are looking for|
|• 8- 10 years’ experience in terminal industry/ liner procurement |
• 5-10 years’ experience in Terminal commercial roles or Line procurement
• Minimum bachelor degree
• Master degree is preferable (business administration or technical degrees)
• Comfortable with senior executives’ stakeholder management
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills, specific focus on relationship building.
• Available for extensive travel (up to 50%)
• Key Customer Manager experience
|>||Last application date: 11 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|