|StudentProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MC-227198|
|Are you a top performing student targeting a career within management consulting? |
Can you combine that with an entrepreneurial spirit and a constant desire to challenge yourself?
Then you are who we are looking for to join our growing in-house management consulting unit as a student.
Maersk is undergoing one of the largest transformations in the company’s history.
As the leading strategy team for a company of over 80,000 people, Maersk Management Consulting (MMC) is at the forefront of directing initiatives to facilitate growth and change in the world’s largest shipping company.
|• The consulting experience while building a strong platform for a future career at A.P. Moller-Maersk|
• A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
• Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
• Client facing projects in an international work environment
• Dedicated trainings to improve your skills
• A unique opportunity for personal and professional development
• A structured learning process that will build and test your skills to the level of an MMC consultant
|As a Business Analyst, you will take an active role on our case teams of 3-5 consultants, working on projects and programs across the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. |
You will work ~20h/week with high flexibility around exam periods. In this context you will be exposed to senior level stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
• Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Conducting analyses and other decision support
• Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
• Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges .
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for candidates studying on the last year of their Bachelor’s or first year of their Master’s degree with a proven academic track record:|
• Excellent academic performer – best in class
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A team-player assuming responsibility and achieving results, independently and as part of a team
Applications for this position are reviewed in regard to our ‘BA-day’, our recruiting day for this role.
|>||Last application date: 23 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Henrik Kowalewski Jahnsen on email@example.com.
|maersk.com||Maersk Management Consulting is an in-house management consultancy for the Maersk Group. Founded in 2012, Maersk Management Consulting offers a wide range of management consulting services to all business units in the Maersk Group, its primary focus being that on strategy, organisation and transformation & change management programs. Besides providing the Maersk Group with a first class project execution engine, Maersk Management Consulting also serves as a talent incubation vehicle for future Maersk Group leaders. In fact, one of our primary measures of success is the number of talents we can move to key positions in the Group. While our team is a young and dynamic team of ambitious talents from various backgrounds, giving us a very stimulating, social and fun working environment, as part of the Maersk Group its values are an integral part of how we do business.|