Head of Corporate Security
|Do you want to be part of new Maersk HSSE team shaping the future HSSE system directly contribute to keeping our people safe? |
Join our newly established global HSSE team as Head of Corporate Security under Maersk HSSE & Crisis Management.
You will have the opportunity to work with a global HSSE team setting the direction for how we going forward develop our security policy covering both employees, assets and our supply chain .
|Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management is responsible for all Health, Safety, Security and Environment and Crisis management throughout Maersk Logistics & Services (L&S) and other shore operations.|
As Head of Corporate Security you will be heading a small dedicated corporate security team sitting in Denmark and have colleagues around the world.
The Head of Corporate Security reports to the Head of Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management and will as such be part of the management team.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities all over the world.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
This is a unique opportunity to form the security part of the overall HSSE strategy in the largest part of A.P. Moller-Maersk
|As Head of Corporate Security you will be overall responsible for setting the security strategy for A.P. Moller Maersk in close cooperation with Brand security representatives. |
You will be directly responsible for security of Maersk employees, assets and our supply chain security in close collaboration with respective commercial teams.
You will lead team of two SMEs specilised in risk management, project management and supply chain security.
Other assignments and projects will typically include:
• Ensure both Center and local risk assessments are conducted and relevant security set-up mitigating top risks are implemented and maintained
• Support Senior HSSE Advisors, Area HSSE Managers and brand resilience/security responsible in implementation of security management initiatives
• Form the overall security strategy and lead the team to support Senior HSSE Managers with policies, guidelines and requirements, helping to manage people risks and ensure incidents are reported
• Ensure we have regular review of threat and risks in our supply chain and mitigate accordingly
• Create Supply Chain Security programme in close coordination with key stakeholders in Commercial and customers
• Drive assurance programmes in accordance with guidance provided in COMMIT rule and update and revise COMMIT rule when relevant
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a Head of Corporate Security with 10+ years working experience in private or public sector at a senior level with proven track record delivering business results. |
You have a relevant education or professional working experience in one or more of these areas; risk management, crisis management, security management or in the area of information / intelligence management
You have effective English communication and stakeholder management skills. In-depth experience from Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Maritime industry or similar role is desirable.
You have strong passion for keeping our people safe and secure and desire to ensure that ‘Maersk is a safe place to work’.
You are a passionate believer in working with people and change perception and work culture can lead to safer working environment.
As a person you:
• Have a good understanding of risk management principles and application of mitigating measures to reduce risk
• Have strong facilitation skills and ability to influence through coaching
• Have the ability to drive initiatives through cross functional teams and drive alignment with key stakeholders
• Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skill in international environment and senior management
• Are able to take initiative for proper and timely action in all respects
• Have high ethical standards.
|>||Last application date: 27 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|