Student Assistant for Technology Academy
|We have just launched Technology Academy, which is a key element in delivering on the People Strategy for Maersk Technology.|
The purpose is not only to ensure an engaged and qualified workforce, but also to ensure we as a function develop the capabilities needed to succeed with the transformation and digitisation we are going through as a function and as a company overall. To succeed with Technology Academy, we need your help.
|Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation. Working as a Student Assistant in Maersk gives you the opportunity to use your competencies from your studies in daily tasks in a global company. You will get responsibilities that will help you learn, develop, build and apply new knowledge within several areas. And you will have great opportunities to build relationships across the multinational student community at Maersk.|
After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is being redefined with three new roles in addition to the three existing ones, which means you will be part of a new beginning in a new team. We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for someone who is equally excited to join us on the journey.
Your role and tasks will have a key focus on learning, supporting the Technology organisation with training and other learning interventions that will build both the individual competencies and the organisational capabilities needed for our function to deliver high quality technology products to Maersk and our customers.
|• Stay on top of the daily run of the Technology Academy; with a proactive approach towards finding gaps in the current run process and making it more efficient|
• Plan and execute courses, workshops, talks, hackathons and other learning interventions
• Manage the admin and logistics around the sessions and maintain our session catalogue and calendar
• Capture and report on feedback and other metrics for learning; conduct basic to advanced reporting and data analyses in Excel and prepare presentations in PowerPoint
• Contribute to the design, development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Technology Academy site
• Help build strong relationships with our facilitator communities and other stakeholders across the Technology learning community
• Collaborate with content owners to secure relevant material for our end-users, ensuring availability of self-service learning material (including recordings of sessions)
• Help ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding and advertisement
• Support with logistics around meetings, workshops and events
|Who we are looking for|
- The perfect fit for the role is a person who is very structured, ambitious and eager to deliver high quality products.
- You have a high level of energy and creativity and thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment with tight deadlines.
- You have a problem-solving attitude when faced with day to day queries and are able to handle these with minimum supervision.
- You are very service minded – preferably with work experience in a role with customer interaction – and you enjoy collaborating with people and building relationships.
- Your approach is proactive, and you can work independently, managing tasks end to end.
- You are detail oriented but still able to see the big picture and you have a clear and efficient communication style.
- You are resilient and able to cope with an ever changing and ever evolving work environment.
- The person for this role must be fluent in oral and written English, technically savvy (experience in designing, building and managing SharePoint Online sites is a plus), and proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent organisation and planning skills and a certain level of technical know-how.
- You have passed the first year of your bachelor’s studies and have at least two years of school remaining.
- You are expected to work approximately 20 hours per week (with due consideration to your studies) and preferably you already have experience from a student assistant role.
|>||Last application date: 20 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|