|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Technology is taking center stage, and we are strengthening our software development organization with a focus on agility and DevOps mindset. |
As Product Owner, you will be a key driver in building products that will enable Maersk Technology to reach this goal.
|In this role, you will be part of Development Enablement, where we build products that make developers' life more productive. |
We aim to make their experience as smooth as possible from they get their laptop to the code is in production. Our primary focus is CI/CD and automation capabilities that remove manual and tedious tasks from their daily work.
As this is an internal product, you will have a unique chance to interact directly with your customers.
• We are a very diverse team with colleagues having many different backgrounds and from many different cultures
• We offer freedom to influence and shape the setup and the processes we use
• We provide possibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual's development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress
|• In collaboration with the rest of the product owner team, shape the product and priorities in alignment with the broader Development Enablement's goals and strategy.|
• Work closely with customers to understand requirements needed to help everybody in the cross-functional product teams.
• Working with both quantitative and qualitative data to help you make product decisions and using both to gauge if solutions provided have the expected outcome.
• Manage the product backlog, including prioritisation of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies - working with users and customers
• Working with the product team and scrum master to deliver the features in an acceptable quality
• Working with teams to champion and teach DevOps and collaboration
|Who we are looking for|
|• Experience in a Product Owner role at a modern software organization.|
• Deep understanding of Agile & DevOps principles, practices and values.
• Experienced in working with or as part of an Agile software development team
• Technical knowledge of developing software and an understanding of CI/CD methods & practices
• Clear communication, both verbal and written.
• Proactive leadership instincts and ability to navigate ambiguity and provide structure to teams.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 01 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partnet, Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|