Innovation Program Manager - Maersk Growth
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-222392|
|Do you want to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment focused on accelerating the future of Maersk?|
Do you want the best of two worlds; Working with early-stage investments and being part of a global industry leader?
We are looking for a driven and experienced Innovation Program Manager with a passion for inspiring entrepreneurship in others and making ideas come to life.
|Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital unit of Maersk, and we build, partner and invest in start-ups within future trends where we have a strategic right to play and can add significant non-cash value. Our mission is to build the future of trade.|
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
Working with us, you will get an early insight into an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, while working with strategic future topics for Maersk.
|As our new team member, you will become part of the Venture Development team and will be part of defining the next wave of transport and logistics by designing and running internal programs to further innovation at Maersk. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will: |
• Establish Growth as the venture center of excellence with a process for attracting and developing good ideas from intra- and entrepreneurs
• Design, pilot and implement innovation campaigns to support our employees in spotting, developing and testing new ideas and solutions
• Manage the innovation process from initial idea evaluation to concept development and eventual inclusion into the development portfolio
• Engage with senior stakeholders to communicate key insights and facilitate pipeline progression of ideas and concepts
• Be the first person on the ground building the innovation program team
• Drive awareness and excitement around ongoing venture initiatives across the whole Maersk organization and come up with creative ideas to mobilize our colleagues
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for an experienced Program Manager with a high sense of ownership and the ability to independently drive campaigns and engagements from start to finish.|
Furthermore, you have:
• At least at least 5 years of relevant work experience in project, program or accelerator management roles
• A flair for engaging with people across all organizational layers and driving them to action
• Outstanding structure, ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a strong attention to detail
• A personal drive to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality results and meet ambitious deadlines
• The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player and helping-out others when needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Willingness to travel – there will likely be a need to spend a significant amount of time outside Europe
• A proven track record of successfully driving internal ideation campaigns, facilitating accelerators or similar is a strong plus
|>||Last application date: 28 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|