Snr Technology Product Manager
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do. As Technology Product Manager, you will be a key driver in building products that will enable our customers to realize their dreams. |
|In this role, you will be part of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team under the department of One Technology. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all our global Technology organization. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization. |
The role will be based in one of the following locations – Copenhagen (Denmark),or Maidenhead, (UK)– depending on the location of the best candidate.
|• Technology roadmap, landscape and lifecycle management for the product(s) in your portfolio, in line with both our business and technology strategy and priorities.|
• Stakeholder management related to your product(s); as Technology product manager you are the main contact on your product(s), both for your commercial counterparts and the wider Maersk Technology organization.
• Performance of your product(s) in general including for example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• Financial reporting on your product(s) meaning cost performance, forecasts and support/input for commercial pricing.
• (Support with) Initiation of projects related to your products, addressing the IT side in general, including for example design, sourcing of vendors, costing.
• Project management and Business analysis activities where no dedicated project manager/business analyst is assigned, usually for smaller initiatives.
• Supplier (Internal + External) management, including for example development/delivery quality and initiation and execution of improvement initiatives, regular performance review meetings and drafting and execution of agreements.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Good understanding of supply chain management and 4PL business domain|
• Experienced professional to drive continuous product development within Digital capability
• Experience of minimal 5 years in a similar role within a larger IT organization
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum delivery environment
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
• Experience in working in an international and constantly developing environment
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
• Working experience in the logistics industry
• Experience building technical products and ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
• Experience with technologies like .Net, Microservices, Azure Paas components
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Orla.email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|