Trade Finance Business Partner
|Copenhagen OLocalFinance/Accounting||Ref.: SM-218184|
|• Do you want the opportunity to impact business decisions and the strategic direction by providing senior stakeholders with insightful analysis and recommendations? |
• Do you have a natural interest for understanding the entire business value chain in terms of product offerings, market dynamics and operational execution?
• Do you hold an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to translate data into business insights?
Then this role may be the right one for you.
|A challenging position in a highly skilled Finance team working closely with the business across functions and geographies.|
You will get an opportunity to grow in a company, where constant care and uprightness are part of the company DNA.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|Work on activities related to driving the financial performance across the relevant Trade P&Ls. |
Your key responsibilities are:
• Performance management of three different trade (product) P&Ls incl. analytics, preparation of relevant insights to trade managers and engagement with trade managers, operations- and network finance and senior leadership teams
• Identify levers to improve overall trade performance incl. preparation of business cases and follow up on business cases
• Engage with our 10 European country clusters to drive performance and assess market developments and trade impact
• Drive relevant initiatives across the commercial organization and line management
• Drive relevant meeting structure and join monthly business reviews
• Present recommendations to senior stakeholders
• Owner of relevant reporting- and analysis tools tracking business performance
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate holds a financial education at master level, combined with at least 3-5 years of experience from a finance business partner position, business controlling position or similar.|
• Have excellent analytical skills as well as strong Excel skills and have experience in using business intelligence platforms
• Are outgoing and hold a structured approach to problem solving
• Are result oriented with an excellent attention to details
• Are fluent in English
• Have a proven track record of business impact and take a holistic approach to information at hand and act accordingly
• Have excellent communications skills and ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members
• Master the ability to present analytics in a clear and concise manner (verbal and in writing)
• Understand the importance of stakeholder management and possess solid collaboration skills.
|>||Last application date: 11 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at email@example.com.
|Sealand – A Maersk Company is a regional container logistics company that combines passionate local teams and agile-thinking with an unrivalled global network, powered by the larger A.P. Moller - Maersk family. By combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we move our customers’ cargo quickly and efficiently across the Americas, Asia, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In Sealand – A Maersk Company, we create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives. To continue to grow Sealand – A Maersk Company, we know that it can only be done by growing together with our customers and our employees. If you want to make a difference and your mind is set on achieving outstanding results, we promise you that being part of Sealand – A Maersk Company will feel like coming home.|