Senior HR Business Partner for the Technology Organisation
|Copenhagen KLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: GF-193402|
|Playing an integral role in Maersk’s technology strategy and transformation, the new Senior HR Business Partner will act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders, while working to achieve substantial business results through elevated technological capabilities.|
|Maersk is in the process of integrating the IT and Digital functions across its brands to create a One Technology Organisation fitting of its commitment to the global integration of container logistics. |
As a Senior HR Business Partner for the Technology Organisation, you will join our Technology HR team. The Technology account is shared across four other HR Business Partners, and your role will be to support the APM Terminals’ IT Organisation and the Business Intelligence Function. You will also play an important role in driving the company’s Technology People Strategy and Transformation deliverables.
As a trusted partner to senior leaders, who are spearheading the global technology and transformation strategies, you will have a unique opportunity to strengthen our global business by ensuring the right people agenda. You will recruit, train, and challenge high-performing team leaders, utilising your strong grasp of engagement, organisational development, change management, rewards and performance, talent management and leadership development.
Our Technology transformation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest transport and logistics company in the world. Our Maersk Headquarters in Copenhagen is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for our employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient.
You will report to the Global HR Business Partner for Technology and also be part of the Headquarters HR team, both of which will uniquely place you to work closely with diverse colleagues based in our headquarters and globally.
|• Act as a reliable, stimulating partner to senior leaders and support their strategic global agenda for achieving business results: |
- For APM Terminals’ IT Organisation, you will facilitate the integration to the One Technology organisation as per the agreed organisational design. This will include working on key strategic projects such as the Industrial IT capability build.
- For the Business Intelligence Function, you will support the integration of all related functions into the One Technology Organisation.
• Drive a strategic and forward-looking agenda for talent attraction and growth.
• Foster a culture of high performance, efficiency and accountability among both leaders and teams through a clear vision, trust and teamwork.
• Implement a best-in-class HR Operating model, leveraging standard frameworks to deliver on engagement, performance management, talent management and rewards.
• Participate in global Technology and HR initiatives and projects, ensuring that the people perspective and agenda are woven into our strategy.
• Act as an ambassador for our employees and commit to ensuring the delivery of an exceptional employee experience.
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for an energetic, self-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and is determined to achieve outstanding results. You will act as both an innovative leader and dependable team player, who enjoys building partnerships and serving as a role model embodying exceptional HR business values and practices. |
The ideal candidate should present:
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a strategic, senior HR position within a global matrix organisation. You must have experience as a Senior HR Business Partner, utilising a hefty HR toolbox to set and drive a strategic people agenda, preferably with a global or regional scope. Experience within IT and Digital is preferred.
• Excellence in influencing senior stakeholders, conceptualising and shaping strategies, challenging perceptions and expanding points of view, while weaving the people agenda into strategies and initiatives to ensure buy-in.
• Proactivity and collaboration to create a cohesive HQ/global community, as well as the cross-cultural awareness and respect necessary for thriving within an international working environment.
• Self-motivation, accountability and efficient execution, with a knack for optimising processes and pragmatic problem-solving.
• Resilience and maturity in dealing with change/uncertainty and delivering results in challenging environments.
• A passion for developing and coaching others to grow talent for the organisation as a people leader.
• BA/BS or equivalent is required; MBA or Master’s degree is an advantage.
Please be aware that some international travel may be required to our offices in The Hague and London.
|>||Last application date: 16 January 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|