Go with Maersk - Pricing Manager, Commercial, Maersk Line
|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalGo with Maersk Graduate Programme||Ref.: ML-159779|
|Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.|
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year programme will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
|The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. Join us if you wish to:|
• Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
• Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we” always comes before “I”.
• Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
• Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programme you will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
• Please visit www.gowithmaersk.com to learn more.
|• You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team. |
• You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, as Pricing Manager in Maersk Line Commercial, you will:
• Define the pricing structure and disseminate prices for end-to-end products within your assigned geographical scope
• Conduct business-critical pricing analysis and modelling
• Stay on top of trends and gather relevant data, in close collaboration with key stakeholders globally
• Drive data-driven day-to-day
• Provide input to a pricing plan, and ensure frontline execution of same
|Who we are looking for|
|We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:|
• Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
• Alignment with our values.
• Track record of success in a high paced environment.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
• Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 21 February 2018.|
For further information, please contact: HR Business Partner Jenny Hoest at Jenny.B.Hoest@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||The key focus of Commercial is to build trust with customers. We identify current and future needs of our customers and design transport and logistics solutions that allow them to win in the market place. By doing so the commercial team grows our business and market share, contributing to the global commercial exchange in a sustainable manner - always. We are also responsible for cross-functional alignment to customers’ needs. The roles within the commercial function will allow you to learn about our product offering and digital solutions while working in an environment that promotes collaboration and innovation to respond to the newest market needs.|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|