Planned Maintenance Engineer
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MT-150997|
|Do you want to join a dynamic, international and industry leading company? While Maersk Tankers has existed since 1928, we are working to challenge the paradigms and transform the industry we operate in. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? |
Reporting to the Planned Maintenance Manager, you will have a challenging role in supporting and driving the process of improving the planned maintenance system for the end users and stakeholders as a cornerstone in the strategy of the Maersk Tankers.
|Maersk Tankers is offering the right candidate the opportunity to be a part of the Fleet Group Management function. The role offers an opportunity to develop your skills in project and change management, cross-functional collaboration, and systems management and improvement. |
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will be working out of Maersk Tankers headquarters in Copenhagen, as part of our experienced and passionate team.
We offer an attractive and competitive salary package and performance bonus as well as flexible working hours, canteen, gym and many other benefits.
|Planned Maintenance System Management|
• Operate and maintain planned maintenance system on our vessels according to current procedures and standards with the objective to minimize downtime and overall cost of maintaining vessels, machinery and equipment
• Update Technical documentation as per our procedures in cooperation with the PMS team
• Provide technical support to the PMS team handling daily PMS-CR from the fleet and office
• Participate in sprints-projects related to optimizing specific identified areas of the PMS.
• Support vessel and offices in the use of the Planned Maintenance System, including enhancing the use and exploiting potentials of mobility to provide improved work efficiency and documentation of work and spares consumption
• Support the implementation of smart-forms in to the PMS system
• Support the development and introduction of condition based maintenance
• Ensure the right quality of data entered in the maintenance system
• Update and implement procedures related to planned maintenance
• Manage the inventory, to the standard layout in the Inventory Management manual. Ensure the continuous development and updating of the IM Strategy thereby achieving Cost Leadership in technical operations.
• Maintain standards, enhance methodologies and drive the implementation of the monitoring system for vessels Inventory consumption and material received
• Make suggestions for improvements and savings in all matters within the area of responsibility
• Take initiatives for proper and timely action and constant care in all respects
|Who we are looking for|
|Someone who is/has...|
• Marine engineering background (preferably with minimum 4-5 years of sailing experience on tanker vessels)
• Self-driven and able to work independently
• A good team player
• Persistent in insuring the constant quality of the system
|>||Last application date: 25 October 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Jacob Kolmos-Meyer, Planned Maintenance Manager at email@example.com and Santosh Khosla at Santosh.Kumar.Khosla@maersktankers.com.
|maersktankers.com||Maersk Tankers owns and operates one of the largest product tanker fleets in the world – all built and operated in accordance with the highest standards for quality and reliability. We acquired our first dedicated tanker in 1928, and we’ve been expanding and improving our fleet to meet changing customer needs ever since. Driven by our innovative spirit and commitment to first-class service, we never stop striving to offer safer, more environmentally friendly and more cost-effective transport solutions for our customers around the world.|