Assistant General Manager - Crosstrade Sales
|SingaporeLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: GF-147801|
- We are looking for an Assistant General Manager - Crosstrade sales to join our Singapore Cross Trade Team. In this role you will take full responsibility for Account Planning and Account Management, Customer relationship Management and pre and post sales service.
- This position is to own and develop a highly complex portfolios consisting of short term, long term and a mix of BCOs and FFW that have regional presence.
- This role offers dynamic of improving on stakeholder relationships and management skill at multilevel.
- You will create value in retaining and increasing our share of wallet through value selling and leverage it using clear value proposition.
- A mid-level management career path for individual who aspires to excel in a multinational and biggest shipping company in the world
|Account Planning and Account Management:|
- To retain/increase our share of wallet from your existing portfolio of accounts
- To prepare for sales calls in relation to the customer strategy
- Capture customer commitment for controlled accounts through customer commitment process
- To prioritise time and effort spent in selling to the right mix of customers through customer profitability assessment using quoting tool and/or other pricing channel
- To identify customer needs and requirements, buying criteria and potential to prioritise time and effort spent in selling
Customer Relationship Management:
- Own the overall customer relationship for his/her customer portfolio as the primary point of contact
- Establish strong multilevel, win/win relationships with his/her customer portfolio
- Understanding customer requirements and buying factors
- Seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction by capturing VOC through CSL and follow up on feedback from the survey outcome
Pre and Post sales service:
- Actively market the business and ML brand using campaigns, customer communication, sales material, E-Commerce value proposition and client advisories
- Effectively handover post sales activities to customer service, operations and finance through timely and correct update of contract rates, terms and conditions in line with the pre-defined SOPs for free time and credit.
- Communication with Origin/destination offices through SFDC activities and opportunities to ensure account base delivers on agreements made as well as to pro-actively identify/qualify opportunities for effective account / time management.
|Who we are looking for|
- Excellent communication skill in English
- At least 5 years of relevant experience from Container Shipping industry
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Ability to demonstrate clear value proposition and savings for both Maersk and Clients
- Contract management (Tender negotiation) experience
|>||Last application date: 13 September 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Anna.Casiquin@Maersk.com.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|