Application Support Specialist
|Pasig / ManilaLocalIT||Ref.: AP-147756|
|The purpose of the job is to provide technical support for MAPS & Proarc applications. The primary purpose is to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents, handle service requests and request for changes reported by the users.|
|•Research reported incidents and provide solutions|
•Responsible for maintaining the SQL database environment
•Responsible for creating reports using Crystal Report
•Troubleshooting application related issues which might require a fix from database end
• Create queries (DML) for bulk changes
• Create or modify stored procedure and functions as required
• Create and Monitor SQL Jobs, Alerts
• Create and schedule SSIS Package
• Investigate and escalate incidents to higher level as appropriate
• Supports MAPS & ProArc queue for issue resolution and other needs
|Who we are looking for|
• Good knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008, Crystal Report 11
• Experience in developing complex store procedures, required functions
• Good Knowledge of Triggers, Views, Cursor, Joins.
• Expert in designing ETL data flows using SSIS, creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL server and Data Migration and Transformation from Access/Excel Sheets using SQL Server SSIS.
• Experience in creating jobs, SQL Mail Agent, Alerts and schedule SSIS Packages.
• Experience in Error and Event Handling.
• Expertise in developing Parameterized reports, reports with complex formulas in crystal report.
• Knowledge of Data Modelling.
• Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
• Average 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• BS graduate (IT course)
|>||Last application date: 15 September 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.|