Care Business Partner
|ManilaLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-147575|
|The role of the Care Business Partner is to own/manage the customer experience of the unassigned customers. This includes managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and being the owner of all customer issues, facilitating their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders. |
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
|You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.|
There is a great career growth and development within Maersk as the role growth is evolving as there will be chance to work not just in Maersk but also within other subsidiaries of Maersk Philippines
|• Act as contact point for unassigned customers and be their advocate internally within Maersk Line.|
• Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, engaging both the customer and relevant internal stakeholders
• Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
• Manage / improve day to day process interaction with customers
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction
• Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
• Commercial intelligence: engage customers in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence
• In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Commercial experience (sales or customer service). |
• Industry experience (internal and external)
• Locally defined ‘technical’ experience
|>||Last application date: 30 December 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Dianne Narvaez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|