Control and Instrument Supervisor
|DohaLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-102696|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|To manage all control & instrument discipline activities/routines both planned and corrective, and ensure these are conducted in a safe manner in accordance with in accordance with MOQ operating procedures, guidelines, legislative requirements, technical standards and industry best practice. |
Coordinate and lead discipline activities to efficiently deliver site, asset and company business objectives.
Actively participate in planning, preparing, scheduling and prioritizing production activities ensuring the required level of equipment integrity, reliability and safety.
Implement discipline specific priorities, targets and plans in line with policies, guidelines and operating procedures.
Support collaborative ways of working with other platform teams to ensure activities are executed safely and efficiently.
Support successful Integrated Activity Planning and provide feedback to ensure safe and efficient way of working.
Assure delivery of sharp and SMART actions in relation to near-miss and incident reporting within the control & instruments discipline.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Industry leading DCS/SCADA system knowledge (design, commissioning, troubleshooting) –5 years experience minimum|
• Knowledge of & Experience with ABB Advant / Safeguard 400 DCS is preferred
• Knowledge of & Experience with Siemens PCS7 (S7 Fail Safe, WinCC HMI) is preferred
• Low voltage (up to 1000V) certificate and basic electrical skills are required
• Knowledge of MODBUS, Profibus, OPC, SQL is advantage
• PA/GA system knowledge
• General field instrumentation knowledge is required (transmitters, actuators), Fisher-Rosemount, Yokogawa, Emerson
• Recognized trade/discipline qualification e.g. City & Guilds, NVQ and relevant industry experience.
• Degree from accredited university/college preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ Oil & Gas, petrochemical or refining industry experience.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment.
• Result driven approach and attitude.
• Excellent understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures.
|>||Last application date: 08 June 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|