|EsbjergLocalAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: MO-102176|
|Do you enjoy having a varied workday? Are you good at keeping track of details and structuring them? Would you like to be part of Maersk Oil to function as an administrative focal point in our Tyra Future project? |
|At Maersk Oil, you will be working in an international environment in our office in Esbjerg, Denmark, and be part of a high profile project in a renowned organisation. |
Our Esbjerg Office constitutes the main office for all of our production activities in the Danish sector of the North Sea where we currently operate 48 platforms. We are approximately 350 highly skilled and motivated onshore employees working in the office which has a positive buzz to it.
In the Operations department we support all Maersk Oil offshore employees in the North Sea with a number of tasks to ensure our offshore operations run as smooth as possible.
Finally, you can look forward to a position where you will have many different tasks and have the opportunity to spar with skilled colleagues.
|Referring to the VP and Head of Tyra Future, you will primarily be assisting him, but also delivering administrative support of the Leadership Team of the project. |
In a varied work day, you will be responsible for:
• Managing calendars and emails for the VP and Head of Tyra Future
• Making travel arrangements for the VP and Head of Tyra Future and the project members, both domestic and international
• Preparing and proofreading presentations
• Keeping the intranet updated
• Preparing other documents and assisting with ad hoc activities
|Who we are looking for|
|It is highly important that you have sense for details and how to structure them. You are service-minded and do things by the book, following rules and procedures to get things done. Further, you are trustworthy and can work in an area where high confidentiality is required.|
• Most likely you hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, perhaps within languages
• Preferably, you have experience from a similar role in a large organisation
• You speak and write both English and Danish fluently
• Your IT skills are good, in particular you are a skilled MS Office user
|>||Last application date: 25 April 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|