Offshore Inspection Engineer
|DohaLocal/ExpatOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-091721|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|To supervise all inspection related work being carried out on Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) offshore production facilities in accordance with procedures and good practice.|
• Drive an incident free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with HSE(occupational and process)legislation, Company standards and procedures under area of responsibility to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environment attitude.
• Identify opportunities and champion initiatives that enable maximum production and injection output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety.
• Provide Team Lead with regular reports with analysis and comment on performance and results. Be held accountable for area of responsibility.
• Encourage and foster process safety awareness related to own discipline.
• Provide guidance on discipline specific company technical standards (MOTS & MODES), procedures and guidelines.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the petrochemical, refining, oil / gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role with at least 3 years in a supervisory role|
• Experienced in Plant Inspection and NDT execution phase.
• Level II NDT qualifications in either PCN or ASNT.
• ASME Plant Inspector Level 1 /2 preferred
• Certification in API510 / 570
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Strong leadership skills in a multicultural and highly technical specialized environment
• Ability to design, set, and implement operational objectives
• Result driven approach and attitude
• Thorough understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
|>||Last application date: 22 December 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|