Offshore Competency Assessor
|DohaLocal/ExpatOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-091719|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
This is an Offshore based role on a 28/28 rotation.
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|• Drive an incident free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture.|
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with HSE(occupational and process)legislation, Company standards and procedures under area of responsibility to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environment attitude.
• Identify opportunities and champion initiatives that enable maximum production and injection output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety.
• Provide Team Lead with regular reports with analysis and comment on performance and results. Be held accountable for area of responsibility.
• Induct all Candidates, explaining the Assessment process to them and preparing them for Assessment
• Draw up and agree assessment plans with candidates where appropriate
• Judge candidates’ evidence, ensuring validity, authenticity, reliability , currency and sufficiency and make Assessment decisions based on all the available evidence against the requirements of the award in use
|Who we are looking for|
|• Technically competent in the discipline being assessed (Production, Maintenance, Crane/Deck) with SVQ L3 or equivalent qualification|
• Recognised assessor’s qualification, L&D9DI, L&D9D, A1, A2, D32, D33 - preferred
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent motivational skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong collaboration and diplomatic skills
• Systematic and structured approach to work tasks
• Analytic and problem solving
• Organized with excellent time management skills.
• An experienced (5+ years) practitioner or supervisor in the same discipline / have been assessed as competent for the relevant standard(s) and/or have achieved an equivalent qualification / have previously performed or supervised the activities defined in the standard(s) and can demonstrate they have maintained their technical expertise and knowledge of current process and practices.
• Experience in dealing with front line personnel whose first language may not be English.
|>||Last application date: 27 January 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|