|The purpose of the reliability engineer role is to provide specialist technical advice and guidance relating to optimum performance and continuous improvement in reliability and availability of safety and production critical equipment in accordance with all legislative requirements and industry best practice.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
We offer competitive salary with family status and relocation to Doha if required.
|• Analyse plant and equipment performance to identify opportunities to maximise reliability and availability.|
• Apply appropriate reliability improvement tools and techniques to provide technical expertise and advice on how to improve physical asset performance.
• Collaborate across teams to ensure maintenance tasks are properly analysed through conducting critical reviews/assessments of systems and processes.
• Request vendor reports and recommendations to ensure improvement opportunities are included for management consideration.
• Make recommendations to maintain and improve asset maintenance activities.
• Assist in developing a MX program to drive the business, including developing cost effective approaches for small assets.
• Ensure RCA process is implemented as per procedure.
• Lead and facilitate RCA as required.
• Develop tools and techniques to monitor and report status on critical asset equipment operating to improve production and equipment efficiency.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or relevant industry experience with a discipline specific qualification.|
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in the petrochemical, refining, oil/gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role.
• Background in operational maintenance preferred.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to design, set and implement operational objectives.
• Result driven approach and attitude.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of production, process and utility systems.
• Working knowledge of RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) modeling.
|>||Last application date: 01 February 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|