Performance Management Lead (Qatari Nationals Only)
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
|• Improve Business Performance management in MOQ, |
• Create supporting process tools to facilitate the implementation of global performance process in MOQ.
• Optimise, implement and drive Business Performance Management process incl. “Asset” review, Business Priorities formulation, Business Performance Contract, Accountabilities Matrix, Dashboards, periodic Performance Meetings for MOQ LT (weekly, monthly, quarterly…), leveraging the matrix structure where appropriate.
• Contribute to the MOQ Operating Rhythms in coordination with Business Planning and roll-out in MOQ
• Coordinate Monthly and Quarterly performance reporting efforts to Global Operations in cooperation with leadership team members
• Provide ad-hoc support to MD on all performance related tasks
• Ensure alignment of Business Priorities throughout all departments in MOQ in cooperation with HR partners prior to objective setting season.
• Create toolkits and provide training for the Performance Community to cascade Business Priorities and Accountabilities Matrices for Tier 3.
• Planning and facilitation of Business Priorities process for MOQ and Asset leadership teams
• Create and maintain LT Accountabilities Matrix and contribute to the Asset Acc. Matrix
• Preparation of annual “Asset” review, Business Priorities, Business Performance Contract and Accountabilities Matrix
• Coordinate/Support efforts around optimal development and use of dashboards and performance tools in the organisation, in line with Corporate governance
• Facilitate Leadership Monthly and Quarterly Performance Meetings.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Ability to communicate effectively with top level management|
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Ability to manage processes and influence without authority
• Preferably technical background with experience in performance management.
• Understanding of business value drivers and excellent professional analytical skills.
• Well developed professional financial and commercial knowledge.
• In depth knowledge of the upstream oil and gas industry.
• Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills.
• Master degree in Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related discipline.
• 6-10 years of professional experience.
• Experience in technical and non technical Performance Management
|>||Last application date: 01 February 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|