Customs House Brokerage Manager- Toronto
|MississaugaLocalSupply Chain/Logistics Operations||Ref.: DC-086109|
|As a Customs House Brokerage Manager for our Toronto office, you will be responsible for managing the Customs Operations group to Damco Canada's standards, create customer satisfaction and ensure customer retention.|
|Great place to work|
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
- Implement and adhere to all, security and government policies
- Develop and maintain clients for retention and growth of business
- Develop and execute local strategy in support of Corporate strategy to meet financial goals
- Actively develop and support Business Development – sales activities, presentations, quotations
- Provide direction to subordinates through goals and objectives
- Train and supervise operational and customer service staff and onsite client Customs Manager
- Manage special projects
|Who we are looking for|
- HS degree or equivalent; a college degree is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree desirable
- CSCB Certified Customs Specialist Designation
- Customs Brokers professional designation(license)
- 10 years experience in customs brokerage and management positions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player and the ability to demonstrate leadership
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Relocation assistance is not available. This position does require candidates have authorization to work in Canada.
For further information, please contact: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
| ||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|