Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-080750|
|Maersk Oil has ambitions to remain a top quartile value creator within its peer group in terms of return on capital. To achieve this vision, Maersk Oil will seek to expand the business through exploration and acquisitions, field development, safe and reliable production operations. |
Our HR strategy is directly linked to our business strategy, ensuring an effective organisation which can deliver strong operational performance, large capital projects and is able take on growth opportunities.
Reporting to Head of C&B, you will be part of a dedicated Corporate C&B team, partnering with the local C&B teams across the globe as well as with the Maersk Group C&B function. This is an excellent opportunity to excel your C&B skills, your project management and stakeholder management competencies with a high degree of influence and impact.
|An opportunity to make a significant contribution to the C&B agenda in Maersk Oil as well as to develop your C&B skills through:|
• Supporting the Corporate Head of C&B in the development of a global Compensation strategy for Maersk Oil
• Design, operationalise and drive the C&B strategy, policies and procedures aimed at enabling the organisation to achieve its global business strategy
• Design of new products/processes within the areas of Compensation and Benefits as well as drive the improvement of existing products and processes as well to ensure consistent practices are implemented.
• Key advisory and support role to the Business Units and Corporate Heads of HR in the field of C&B
• Building, developing and strengthening the collaboration with the global C&B community, Business Units and Corporate HR
• Supporting the development of a Maersk Oil C&B community for sparring, best practice sharing, learning, feedback, etc.
• Involvement in the design and deployment of broader APMM Group HR Projects in the area of C&B
|Key responsibilities include:|
• Development and implementation of functional incentive schemes
• Pro-active compensation and benefit analysis and benchmarking including the development of action plans, development of benchmarking policy, and assistance to Business Units and Corporate HR
• Progressing and managing the annual global compensation review process including development of tools, guidelines, templates, and communication materials
• Progressing and managing the Incentive Plan and KPI/Scorecard setting process for the global organisation in close cooperation with the Finance function
• Compensation & Benefits governance and policy maintenance
Key deliverables include:
• Build C&B capabilities in the countries
• Work with the countries to identify action plans to ensure that Compensation packages are market aligned
• Identify and build knowledge of pay practices to support the Maersk Oil strategy
|Who we are looking for|
|• At minimum a Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field|
• Proven 10+ years’ work experience in (International) Compensation & Benefits within a large multi-national company or an international consultancy
• Knowledge in the area of Benefits is preferred
• High awareness of trends and best practices in the field of global Compensation
• Experience of designing and implementing compensation and benefit programmes for technical specialist or segmented workforces, ideally gained in a related industry
• A team player with proven project management skills
• Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders across different locations
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
|>||Last application date: 22 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|