Team Lead for Subsidiary Accounting
|Are you the right candidate to lead the Subsidiary Accounting group in the provision of high quality accounting and business analysis services with Maersk Oil Head Quarters in Copenhagen? |
|The Team Leader for Subsidiary Accounting provides an excellent opportunity to see the full end to end accounting and forecasting for the Danish Subsidiaries. It is also an excellent platform for a first leadership role.|
With this role you get to work in a performance culture where results are rewarded with an organization that strives for continual learning on all levels. You will be working in a real global finance culture and be a part of the global finance community.
You will be the team lead for 3 (4) direct reports and be the one to provide directional guidance to ensure effective performance of individuals and the group as a whole. As well as ensuring co-ordination of activities, supervision, alignment of goals and objectives and appraisal of individuals.
|Besides from the leadership responsibility in the role there will be a great focus on the following relating to Financial & Management Reporting as well as Risk & Controls:|
• Manage the provision of accurate and timely monthly reporting for Danish Subsidiaries both internally and in the APMM consolidation system (HFM)
• Ensure the Subsidiary Accounting Group reports valid, auditable financial numbers, in line with appropriate standards
• Be an proactive business partner
• Actively manage the cash requirements for the companies
• Ensure that HFM reporting is delivered in a timely manner to a high standard
• Ensure that the Local Statutory Accounts are prepared in a timely manner to a high standard
• Ensure the Subsidiary Accounting Group documents and maintains standard process flows and key controls.
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a candidate with a master degree, 5 to 8 years of working experience and the following competencies:|
• Deep knowledge of Accounting and management reporting
• Thorough understanding of internal controls and control frameworks
• Ability to handle multiple assignments whilst ensuring on time delivery
• Ability to focus effort and prioritise work to deliver business value.
• Solid IFRS knowledge
• Oil and Gas experience
|>||Last application date: 12 July 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|