|DohaLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-078372|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. |
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
We offer competitive salary in a tax-free country and family status terms and relocation to Doha if required.
|Develop Integrated Shutdown Plans for MOQ Planned Shutdowns. Adherence to the MOQ Shutdown Management Procedure and processes detailed within. Support the Lead Shutdown Coordinator in development and implementation of shutdown related KPI’s, reports, progress monitoring, procedures and processes. Continue development and implementation of robust shutdown management processes in MOQ.|
|Who we are looking for|
|• Recognised trade / discipline qualification i.e. City & Guilds, relevant Diploma, NVQ.|
• Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries in a similar role.
• Significant Project Management and large scale Maintenance / Integrated Shutdown Planning experience.
• Ability to develop and implement large scale Integrated Shutdown Plans.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Expert in utilisation of planning software tools i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
• Advanced skills and knowledge of planning techniques.
• Expert in utilization of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP. Contribute to the optimized use of SAP, i.e. automatic update of Bookies Boards.Strong analytical skills
|>||Last application date: 08 September 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|