Qatari Development Programme - SAP Assistant
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar. The Qatari Development Programme is programme designed specifically for fresh graduate from University to help them to make the transition from the academic environment to the professional workplace.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
- Provide first line support for all users within the department.
- Act as first line support to resolve SAP incidents raised within the Procurement department.
- Escalate incidents to second level support when required and follow up on status.
- Monitor status of Purchase requisitions, RFQs and POs to report and analyze processing time throughout the supply chain process.
- Liaise between departments, warehousing, logistics and other support functions as required.
- Creation of Change requests relating to new vendors and Vendor Part number changes in SAP.
- Assist in various data cleaning activities in purchasing documents.
- Proactively and independently identify possible process optimization whilst keeping a vigilant eye on the overall supply chain process for continuous improvements.
- Reviewing Test scenarios; training materials; testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer to new starts within the department.
- Hold coaching sessions and knowledge presentations within the department as required to cascade any change to process or system as a result of a release.
- Review various reports for procurement department, obtains additional information/documentation as required and suggest improvements.
|Who we are looking for|
|Qatari nationals with 0-2 years work experience who have a Bachelors degree in Business from an accredited University with a final GPA of no less than 3.0.|
|>||Last application date: 30 November 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|