Production Loss Manager
|EsbjergLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-076470|
|Would you like to be a pivotal player in implementing a new loss management strategy across the Maersk Oil? This is an opportunity to gain a significant contact base across Maersk Oil and put your mark on the business.|
|A unique opportunity for a skilled professional with a broad background within Production Operations and strong knowledge of offshore oil and gas industry. You will join the Production Management Section of the Dan/Gorm Asset and report to the Production Management Manager, and you will be based in Esbjerg, Denmark. |
As the driving force behind implementing the loss management strategy, you will ensure ownership of the processes. This is considered one of the largest existing short-term, high-value generating opportunities. Furthermore, it is in line with the overall strategy for Maersk Oil & Gas to generate more value from existing developments. Your overarching goal will be to ensure clarity of how we work, applying the right tools and behavior to deliver effectively on production targets.
|You will drive the loss management processes and your focus will be developing a consistent understanding of our production losses and focusing on reducing unplanned losses by taking a consistent approach to root cause analyses to decide the right corrective action. |
As the expert on loss management, you will enter into dialogue with specialists on the area, constructively challenging existing processes and using your influence to rally stakeholders around the new processes.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
• Implement the loss management processes in the Asset and across Assets
• Own a continuous improvement process on loss categorisation and accounting
• Ensure quality in daily, weekly and monthly loss categorisation
• Lead and own RCAs on relevant losses at a certain size and drive across teams
• Lead and identify opportunities via loss investigations
• Have responsibility of Loss Forecasting for the STPF, Business Plan and the budget
|Who we are looking for|
|In this position, it is important that you are able to motivate, engage and challenge managers and specialists, while getting them on board with your ideas. Therefore, it is vital that you are a specialist in your field, giving you the clout needed to succeed in this role. In addition, you have strong networking skills and you are adept at driving processes. |
• You have at least 10 years’ proven experience from similar roles in the oil and gas industry
• You have experience with mature field operations, production forecasting and loss estimation and with Water Injection system optimization
• You have a proven ability to skillfully apply a broad process tool-kit in Loss Management
• You are able to assist identification and implementation of data acquisition needs for better loss understanding
|>||Last application date: 03 August 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|