Project Manager - Maintenance Planning and Execution
|LyngbyLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MD-062992|
|In Maersk Drilling we are looking for a Project Manager who can lead and facilitate our efforts to develop and deploy world-class lean maintenance planning and execution. We are at the verge of implementing a new ERP system, which will enable us to re-think how we plan and execute maintenance offshore on our drilling rigs. You will have a unique chance to front the business transformation within this area.|
|You will become one of two Project Managers in a team of 20 dedicated and result oriented team members. |
The team plays a key role in executing Maersk Drilling’s strategy of delivering added value to our customers by operating our rigs more efficiently than competitors and by offering services that go beyond what is typically the case in the industry.
You get to travel approximately 30-45 days annually and work with rig teams, our customers and offshore colleagues around the world.
Not only will you get a central role by working in the heart of operations, you will also be in a position where you can influence and further develop the way we work. You will work from our head office in Lyngby. The successful performer will after a couple of years have opportunities to advance in Maersk Drilling’s growing organisation. Compensation will match your experience and skills.
|As a Project Manager you will:|
1. Be responsible for building the business case for a lean maintenance planning transformation including creating consensus on key processes and organisational set-up.
2. Be responsible for the design and implementation of a centralised maintenance planning function servicing our offshore rigs.
3. Drive deployment of lean maintenance execution across our fleet of drilling rigs.
4. Interact with maintenance professionals onshore and offshore to ensure project progress and sustained value creation.
5. Coordinate and collaborate with key stakeholders, e.g. in our Technical Organisation and in the ERP implementation group including proactively coordinating with other projects within Maersk Drilling.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have: |
1. Proven project management skills and documented experience. You should preferably be certified as Lean Green Belt, PRINCE2 or similar.
2. Proven competence within maintenance, preferably demonstrating results in implementing lean maintenance in a complex, high-risk operational environment.
3. Experience with maintenance in the context of ERP systems.
4. A proactive nature independently looking for ways to overcome challenges and generally becoming curious when things are not simple and straight forward.
5. The ability to engage with people at many levels, with many backgrounds and ensure steady progress and timely project delivery.
6. Offshore oil industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|