Performance Management and Business Finance Specialist
|LyngbyLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MD-062965|
|In Maersk Drilling we are looking for a Performance Management and Business Finance Specialist for the Performance Team in Operations. We are looking for a person, who wishes to use his or her business finance competencies where the business value is created. You can look forward to an inspiring international environment in an engaged team.|
|As a Performance Management and Business Finance Specialist in the Performance Team, you will be part of a team of 20 dedicated and result oriented colleagues. The team plays a key role in Maersk Drilling’s strategy of delivering added value to our customers and superior profit to our owners by operating our rigs more efficiently than competitors.|
We have spent the recent years ensuring that our performance management processes and business intelligence systems are supporting our focus on continuous performance improvements. We are now looking to further strengthen our ability to manage performance and analyse data during daily operations as well as when making strategic decisions. You will play a significant role in taking our performance management system and associated processes to the next level.
You will be based in our head office in Lyngby. You should expect some travelling and you will have the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge of the drilling industry.
|As a Performance Management and Business Finance Specialist you will:|
1. Be the focal points for running the performance management structure in Operations.
2. Improve our performance management-structure and -tools, especially focused on cost performance management related to operations, crew and maintenance.
3. Support frontline leaders in using the data and tools we make available. Take our use of Visual Management to the next level, increasingly working with leading measures and presenting financial data in such a way that frontline leaders can relate to them and use them for rigorous performance management.
4. Conduct relevant analysis (in our ERP system and other core systems) to identify opportunities for improvements across our rig operations.
5. Develop the objective setting and performance management process in Operations including aligning business KPIs with individual objectives and rigorous performance management.
6. Support cost-cutting initiatives with analysis and performance management infrastructure.
7. Function as focal point for ad-hoc business analytics tasks in relation to customer engagements, commercial processes and senior management presentations.
8. Ensure coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders e.g. in the Business Intelligence team and in Finance including proactively engaging and coordinating with other projects within Maersk Drilling.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have: |
1. Proven track-record within business performance management and cost control in an industrial production environment, preferably with experience within Activity Based Cost control.
2. A strong analytical mind-set and skills to back it up, so that you are capable of working with data at a detailed level (in excel, databases and the like).
3. A user-centric perspective to performance management and well developed coaching capabilities.
4. The ability to engage with people at many levels and with different backgrounds.
5. A proactive nature independently looking for ways to overcome challenges and generally becoming curious when things are not simple and straight forward.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|