E&I QC Inspector
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is currently looking for a E&I QC Inspector to work in Production Department reporting to the QA/QC Manager. Position is based in Dunga field |
|You will be working in a challenging, fast moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry. |
We can offer a competetive salary and social package, learning and development. The position location is Dunga filed, Kazakhstan.
Please apply online by filling in the online application form at www.maerskoil.com and attaching your resume, motivation letter, grade transcripts and other relevant documents
|QC inspector shall perform Electrical and instrumentation, Fire and Gas, HVAC and control systems’ inspections, performance of assurance and quality checks on in service equipment during maintenance and repair and support the maintenance department in technical matters. |
1. Comply with applicable safety instructions and other Company procedures.
2. Make sure that assessments of safety, economic impact and technical importance are performed whenever required. Due diligence shall be observed and initiative taken to secure the best result.
3. Treat all information, both written and spoken, obtained in the course of the work with confidentiality.
4. Carry out work in compliance with:
• Company values and policies
• Relevant laws and regulations
• Applicable contracts
5. Actively monitor quality related activities such as pre-installation checks, installation compliance, pre-commissioning checks and associated risks with each of these areas and ensure problem areas are identified, reported and closed out.
6. Timely completion of assigned projects and tasks.
7. Bring forward suggestions for improvements within the areas of responsibility.
8. Undertake any other work and responsibilities as per separate instruction.
• Visual inspection for complete and correct application/installation
• QC related duties shall be monitored and related activities verified through inspections where applicable.
• Review and Sign off on relevant ITP’s and check sheets for discipline activities.
• Review company specifications, drawings, method statements, QC procedures and inspection test plans. Maintain daily reports and log of daily activities
• Ensure monitoring/ surveillance activities are being conducted on an ongoing basis
Mandatory fields of competence are:
• Instrument/Telecommunication/Fire & Gas
• ESD and SCADA
• IP Protection
• ATEX regulations
• IEC regulations
• RoK regulations in relation to work activities
|Who we are looking for|
|• University degree in engineering or similar education or experience. |
• Minimum 6 years of relevant oil & gas experience.
• Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
• Strong interpersonal and English communication skills – verbal and written.
• Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
• Proven knowledge and thorough understanding of Quality Assurance activities in connection with large scale Oil and Gas projects.
• Knowledge in the area of in service integrity assurance routines.
• Good general computer skills.
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is owned by Maersk Olie og Gas AS, Denmark, a company in the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. Maersk Olie og Gas AS is an international upstream oil company, with extensive operations in Denmark, Germany, Qatar, UK, Norway, Angola, Algeria, Brazil, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and US Gulf of Mexico. Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH operates the Dunga Field in Mangistau Oblast. For further information about the A. P. Moller – Maersk Group and Maersk Oil see www.maersk.com and www.maerskoil.com|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|