|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is looking for Transportation Coordinator to join HSE Department based in Aktau, Kazakhstan. |
|You will be working in a challenging, fast moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry. |
We can offer a competetive salary and social package, learning and development. The position location is Aktau office, Kazakhstan.
Please apply online by filling in the online application form at www.maerskoil.com and attaching your resume, motivation letter, grade transcripts and other relevant documents.
|• Act as focal point on road and transport safety |
• Manage and supervise In Vehicle Monitoring Manage contract in all aspects of the vehicle fleet, cost control, servicing etc.
• Manage In Vehicle Monitoring System data and take action on driver violations
• Have a close cooperation with Contractor of Land transportation with respect to In Vehicle Monitoring System data
• Collecting data for improvement of road safety and provide Transportation Supervisor with trend data
• Ensure that MOK requirements to transportation are followed by MOK employees and contractors
• Support in implementing and maintaining road safety management system, including, but not limited to:
a) Road transport policies, Operational Safety Procedures (OSP) and guidance;
b) Transportation contractors audit and inspection program
c) Provide assurance of Road Safety aspects, through audits, inspections and reviews
• Represent company during road accidents authority investigation as well as take part in internal investigation team including preparation of reports for incidents within road safety aspects
• Support and consult the Security Specialists within the Road Safety operational area of responsibility, including:
a) Ensuring that Dunga field departments receive the service needed;
b) Provision of coaching and training;
c) Ensuring that reporting of incidents is timely, in accordance with requirements and lessons learnt are captured and communicated to other departments and MOG Business Units.
• Verify and monitor external suppliers’ repairs, preparing repair orders and estimates, and performing on-site supplier inspections.
• Purchase order creation in SAP, input to budget and track transportation expenses to identify and implement cost-saving strategies
• Make monthly update reports on Road safety
• Report incidents, including near-misses, unsafe acts and conditions.
• Maintain a good knowledge of MOK, national and local transportation requirements.
• Analyze reports and data to identify trends and areas for improvement recommend actions. Proactively seek and pursue opportunities for continual improvement and challenge the status quo.
• Carry out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time with agreement of Transportation Supervisor.
• Maintain a good knowledge of national and HSE data reporting requirements.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Experience within Road Police or land transportation area or a like;|
• Good knowledge and understanding of legislative requirements and international standards within road safety
• Knowledge of and interest in defensive driving and ways to prevent motor vehicle crashes
• If you have been working with In Vehicle Monitoring systems before it is a plus
• Driving license within B (and preferably C) category
• Being able to prepare reports
• MSOffice skills;
• Knowledge of English is preferable (Upper- Intermediate level);
• Good communication skills;
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is owned by Maersk Olie og Gas AS, Denmark, a company in the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. Maersk Olie og Gas AS is an international upstream oil company, with extensive operations in Denmark, Germany, Qatar, UK, Norway, Angola, Algeria, Brazil, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and US Gulf of Mexico. Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH operates the Dunga Field in Mangistau Oblast. For further information about the A. P. Moller – Maersk Group and Maersk Oil see www.maersk.com and www.maerskoil.com|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|