Senior Project Engineer CPF
|The Senior Project Engineer, Central Processing Facility (CPF) will initially be responsible for managing the project engineering aspects and activities of the development plan, initially through the SELECT / DEFINE (FEED) stage, and for the Topsides, Jackets & Bridges for a CPF Platform complex (Process, Utility, Accommodation, Flare), to ensure alignment with the; project strategy, objectives, scope, schedule, quality, and identified deliverables for the ITT packages and Define/FEED scope for this stage.|
|In partnership with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar operates one of the world’s most complex fields, offshore at Al Shaheen. It produces over one-third of Qatar’s oil. Turning marginal and challenging fields into successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil’s growth since it began in 1962. Maersk Oil has now recovered in excess of one billion barrels of oil from the field, which currently produces around 300,000 barrels of oil per day. Success has come from Maersk Oil’s experience, expertise and close relationships. We employ talented professionals who enjoy challenge careers which contribute to the country’s growth.|
Working in a multicultural environment where safety, integration and collaboration are key factors for driving success, Maersk Oil can offer a challenging and rewarding environment where an individual can make a significant impact and contribution to the development and growth of the organisation while building a successful career that can lead to exciting opportunities with the A.P Moller-Maersk group.
Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.
We offer competitive salary with family status and relocation to Doha if required.
|The Senior Project Engineer CPF will be a major contributor in the preparation and consistency of the following deliverable’s; ITT Packages, Basis of Design, Project Execution Plan, Project Interface Management Plan, Project Schedule, Project Quality Plan, Functional System Specifications, Statement of Requirements, , Installation plan, HUC plan, Inspection and Test plans, Factory Acceptance Testing, Material Take-Off’s, Vendor Document Manuals, As-built Documents.|
Through a Line of Sight reporting and governance structure the Lead Pipeline Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
• Performs project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems;
• Understand and manage the HSSE aspects of the design (HAZIDS, HAZOPS, HFE, etc.).
• Assist in management and coordination of activities among all project functions and engineering disciplines;
• Coordinate efforts of technical disciplines to assure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements;
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer (CPF), with an accredited degree/bachelor’s degree in engineering (Process / Mechanical / Structural), and preferably with a Project Management qualification (Prince2 or PMI/PMP), and who can bring with them a wealth of experience in Greenfield & Brownfield Projects relating to the installation of new and integration/interface with existing offshore Oil & Gas facilities, with a minimum;|
• 10 years of relevant oil and gas industry experience post-graduation, and
• 10-15 years’ experience on ITT package development, for FEED and detailed engineering phases on Mega Offshore Greenfield projects; Process, Utility and Accommodation Platforms, Jackets, and bridges, and
• Minimum 5 years as Senior Project Engineer during detailed engineering, Construction/fabrication, installation, hook-up and commissioning of CPF Platforms (Topsides, Jackets and Bridges), pipelines, risers, and Brownfield on Mega Offshore Greenfield Projects.
• Overall understanding of entire technical value chain / project life-cycle and integration including; estimating, studies, conceptual and detailed design, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up, operation, maintenance, inspection, testing and repair
• Strong communication, networking, collaboration and well developed team-working skills, especially in multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams.
• Highly competent interpersonal and influencing skills to tactfully and diplomatically manage ambiguity, conflict and uncertainty in a culturally diverse environment.
|>||Last application date: 31 May 2014.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|