|LuandaLocalDrilling Operations Offshore||Ref.: MD-042002|
|Would you like to enhance your career further on a technically advanced drilling rig? And be part of a company where challenges, training and career opportunities go hand in hand? Maersk Drilling HBA, Lda. is currently looking for dedicated and experienced Assistant Drillers to join Maersk Deliverer in Angola. |
|Maersk Drilling HBA, Lda. currently has one semi-submersible drilling rig operation in Cabinda, Angola. It is our ambition to grow our fleet in Angola, and we invite you to embark on a new offshore journey with us – with the opportunity to:|
• Work with competent colleagues in an open a cooperative culture where everyone is treated with trust and respect
• Get qualified training on a regular basis, develop your skills, and enhance your chances for further great career moves
• Be part of a company that always puts safety on top of the agenda
This is an opportunity to join a company with the personal touch for a long term career where you can develop professionally and personally. We pride ourselves in being able to provide opportunities for future advancement and training.
|As an Assistant Driller, you will be responsible for the safe operation of equipment and technical systems as instructed by the Driller.|
You are responsible for the safety of all personnel working under your direct supervision.
You will also assist the Driller in ensuring that the drilling is performed in compliance with current safety regulations and procedures. You will supervise the work on the drill floor and other work in connection with the drilling operations.
When required you will assist or relieve in other drilling related areas e.g. pump room. Promotion opportunities exist to a position as Driller.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Preferable 4 years of experience in all phases of onsite drilling operations|
• You have previous experience as Assistant Driller on 5-6th generation Deepwater DP Drilling Units
• You are conversant with safety management principles and with computer based control systems
• You have good knowledge of mathematics (passed Driller’s Qualification course 1 & 2 or a similar level)
• You have a full English professional proficiency
• Angolan citizen
Of required certificates, you must have:
• Well Control certificate issued by an institution approved by the IWCF
• Well Control Certificate at Supervisory level
• Combined Surface & Subsea
• BOP Stack
• Safety Training Courses and Medical
• Certificate in accordance with the requirements stipulated for regular crew by the Continental Shelf Authority for the current operating area
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|