EPC Construction Engineer
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan is currently looking for Construction Engineers for our Engineering and Project Management department as part of the EPC team.|
|You will be working in a challenging, fast moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry. |
We can offer a competetive salary and social package, learning and development. The position location is Aktau office, Kazakhstan.
Please apply online by filling in the online application form at www.maerskoil.com and attaching your resume, motivation letter, grade transcripts and other relevant documents
|The Construction Engineer shall perform supervision during construction work performed by ECP contractors to ensure company standards are followed.|
• Coordinate with Contractor overall construction processes and monitor contractor performance assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures are followed and provide technical support as required.
• Promote total quality work ethic, safe and pleasant work environment.
• Participate in progress meetings with Contractors and ensure all aspects of work are understood by concerned parties.
• Perform general inspection of materials and its technical condition and liaise with QC department.
• Monitor that contractor has engaged adequate manpower and equipment to execute the contract according to schedule.
• Support contractors & subcontractors, and coordinate with consultants supporting particular area of responsibility.
• Review and evaluate technical submittals and shop drawings submitted by contractor and vendors.
• Verify work progress as per contractor’s invoices against actual works performed.
• Tracking as-built documentation from beginning of construction through final project handover.
• Assure the application of all relevant local norms, company standards and international best practices on accident prevention and human protection.
• Quality and consistency of construction activities according to project scope of work.
• Observe company values at any time and in all matters.
• Maintain focus on technical excellence and innovation.
• Support collaboration and integration across departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing.
• Ensure that all information, written as well as verbal, concerning the company is treated confidentially.
• Timeliness and accuracy of installation and control information provided, including: executed works compliance to project technical specifications and work progress.
• Monitoring installation activities and controlling that their execution is in line with project plans and highlighting any possible deviations suggesting possible solutions.
• Prepare input for weekly construction progress and risk report.
|Who we are looking for|
|• University degree in engineering, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical. |
• Minimum 5 years of relevant construction site experience.
• Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
• Strong interpersonal and English/Russian communication skills.
• Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
• Proven knowledge and thorough understanding of Quality Assurance activities in connection with large construction projects.
• Experienced in MS Office package, Knowledgeable in MS Project and AutoCad.
• Internal and external training opportunities will be provided as required.
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is owned by Maersk Olie og Gas AS, Denmark, a company in the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. Maersk Olie og Gas AS is an international upstream oil company, with extensive operations in Denmark, Germany, Qatar, UK, Norway, Angola, Algeria, Brazil, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and US Gulf of Mexico. Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH operates the Dunga Field in Mangistau Oblast. For further information about the A. P. Moller – Maersk Group and Maersk Oil see www.maersk.com and www.maerskoil.com|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|